This product supports one of the body’s unsung heroes: your thyroid. The thyroid is a gland in the front of the neck that controls metabolism. It’s part of the endocrine system, which makes hormones that help control many body functions. These hormones can affect how fast your heart beats, how deep you breathe, and whether you gain or lose weight. They can also help control your body temperature and cholesterol levels. Your thyroid helps balance your body!*
Metabolism is how your body breaks down food. After eating a meal with high sugar or fat, our bodies can get into a state of high oxidative stress. Antioxidants can reduce the oxidative stress from sugar and fatty meals to help maintain the body’s healthy physiological state.
4Life Transfer Factor Metabolite
4Life Transfer Factor Metabolite combines well-researched ingredients to support optimal thyroid function, post meal metabolism, thyroid hormone activation, and the immune system with 4Life Transfer Factor®. Balance your body with 4Life Transfer Factor Metabolite!* 4Life Transfer Factor Metabolite comes in vegetable-derived capsules.
Thyroid Metabolism, Endocrine System*
Features and Benefits
- Supports healthy thyroid function with iodine from kelp and selenium*
- Moderates thyroid hormone production*
- Provides antioxidants*
- Maintains oxidative balance after eating with a special Post-meal Metabolism Blend*
- Features certified 4Life Transfer Factor for immune system cells*
Thyroid Metabolism, Endocrine System, Post-meal Metabolism*
- Iodine from kelp – Supports healthy thyroid function*
- Selenium – Supports thyroid function and assists in reducing specific oxidative compounds in the body*
- Post-meal Metabolic Blend – Helps with post-meal metabolism and antioxidant capacity*
- 4Life Transfer Factor® Tri-Factor® Formula – Supports and educates the immune system*
Serving Size: Three (3) Veggie Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30 (90 capsules per bottle)
Take three (3) capsules per day, one with each meal.
- Product Information
- Transfer Factor Metabolite Infographic